My new bikini. I’m confident enough (finally) to rock a bikini and I hope I inspire someone else to do the same! My body might not be beautiful to some but to me I am beautiful as I am. I’m not thin but so what. Instead I can squat 23.5kg, deadlift 15.5kg and i’ve made my dreams a reality. I have stretch marks, I have celluite, I still have the jiggly fat. I am me.
We’re all beautiful the way we are. Our imperfections make us unique. Don’t look at what you hate, focus on what you love about yourself. :) My legs and eye colour have always been my favourites. What are yours?
- saladandsweat reblogged this from gina145
- janisjoplininhealthyland likes this
- missmirandaaraee likes this
- loveyourbodydear answered: I love my haircolor (not so much the texture, but it’s fine :)) and my eyes :)
- in-fitnessandin-health answered: THIS IS AMAZING!! My goal is be as confident as you in a bikini by the end of this summer!! <3 <3 <3
- Show more notes